Existing with awareness that we are not eternal and that we will not live forever: now it belongs to us only in part. Our mind is spread apart between real and virtual life and between the two works compared, to choose our own. The living work that slowly dies and the virtual work that regenerates whenever we want. I decided not to live forever. The retrò choice of a stone frame is linked to my childhood when I used to play secretly in the Italian garden of a nineteenth century villa.
Accessories to the work: a butterfly net, without net, and grass shears.
- grass species: festuca arundinacea (tall fescue) and festuca ovina (sheep fescue)
- recycled polypropylene modules
- irrigation system with sensors
- rear 3D projection with passive stereoscopic viewing
- vision with polarized lenses