The exhibition promoted by Gruppo Pallavicini S.r.l, composed by Chiara Campagnoli, Deborah Petroni and Rubens Fogacci and curated by Dr. Francesca Bogliolo together with the artist.
The corpus of the exhibition consists of 50 unique works never seen before in the capital of Emilia, including a series of drawings made with mixed media and a fine set of color watercolors on canvas. The exhibition, divided into six sections, respects the themes dear to the artist and focuses on the poetic eye that he is able to pose to the world, giving a beauty made of abundant volumes, enveloping colors and original iconographies. A visionary hymn to existence that deepens the design intended as the foundation of the form, primary and essential tool of beauty.
Among the selected subjects appear characters related to bullfighting and the circus, silent and balanced still lifes, delicate nudes, religious personalities, individuals caught in their everyday life: a visual review that takes into account Botero's intense visual research, aimed at the affirmation of its characteristic language.
Among the works exhibited are the secrets of life, hidden under presences by burly volumes, people or objects waiting for a random or voluntary movement. In perfect balance between irony and nostalgia, dreamlike atmospheres and fairytale reality, Italian classicism and South American culture, Botero's art is the creator and bearer of a figurative and personal style, able without delay even on this occasion to involve and fascinate the beholder.
Creative freedom and monumentality represent the fil rouge of the exhibition, whose preparation was designed with the Academy of Fine Arts of Bologna directed by Prof. Enrico Fornaroli and realized in collaboration with the specialist two-year MA in set design and exhibition and museum spaces. thanks to Prof. Enrico Aceti, Prof.ssa Rosanna Fioravanti, Prof. Michele Chiari and Dr. Erasmo Masetti together with students Alessandro Barbera, Larissa Candido Bergamaschi, Cecilia Giovine, Ester Grigoli, Sarah Menichini, Bianca Piacentini, Rossella Pisani, Elena Romagnani and Tatiana Sànchez Sandoval.
Place: PALAZZO PALLAVICINI
Address: Via San Felice 24, 40122 Bologna
email: email@example.com, cell. 331.3471504
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell. 391.7726988
TIMETABLES AND RATES
12 October 2019 - 12 January 2020
- Open from Thursday to Sunday from 11.00 to 20.00
- Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- The ticket office closes 1h before (19.00 last entry)
- Opening time
Special openings from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm (7.00 pm last entry)
- 1 and 2 November 2019
- 8,23,26.30 December 2019
- 31 December 2019 (from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- 1,6,7,8 January 2020
Scheduled closures throughout the day
- 17 and 18 October 2019
- 24 and 25 December 2019
Entrance ticket - Rates
- Full price: € 13
- Reduced: € 11 (from 6 to 18 years old, over 65 with document, students up to 26 years old with card, soldiers with card, tourist guides with card, practicing journalists and publicists with a card regularly registered with the Order, accompanying persons with disabilities in the company of the disabled, ICOM members with tes-serino)
- Groups (minimum 10 people): € 10 (1 free companion)
- Schools: € 5 (2 free guides for each class)
- Bologna Welcome and Bologna Card Museums: € 9
- Thursday University (with card): € 9
- Free: children under 6 years, disabled with certificate.
- Family ticket with children from 6 to 18 years old:
Parent € 10 Minors from 6 to 18 years € 8
- Open ticket: € 16 | Ticket with reservation without time constraints and date valid until the end of the exhibition
- Hang free clothes while stocks last.
- Free umbrella holder until exhaustion.
- Small pets are allowed only in the special carrier or in their arms.
- There are no lockers for storing items.
- Access for non-ambulatory or disabled persons in a wheelchair is carried out exclusively with track-mounted treadmills Jolly Ramp D3000010 model supplied by TGR with capacity up to 140 kg (weight calculated between person and wheelchair, the weight will be reported by the visitor) for two ramps of stairs for a total of 38 steps.
The complete technical data sheet can be downloaded and viewed at the following link: http://tgr.it/it/prodotti/jolly-ramp/