Feedback

Celeste Network is constantly evolving, and your point of view is very important to us. If you have any suggestions to improve the workings of the network, its functions, or any of the activities we propose such as the prize, please let us know by either sending us a message or by leaving your comments below.

Thank you.
The Celeste Team.
Say something

Comments 122

Susana Ascarrunz
1 month ago
I have observed that there is something wrong with the classification of artworks. My paintings are ABSTRACTS, but when you showed something similar to it, they appear portraits, or landscapes, or very different thinks, and it is not because of the tags either. I would appreciate if you could resolve this important situation please. Thank you for your attention to this request.
Maristella  Angeli
7 months ago
Maristella Angeli Premium Artist, Painter
Ho rinnovato l'abbonamento, inviando i dati e copia del bonifico, in data 25 marzo, ma ancora non lo vedo attivato.
Come mai?
Marina Baciocchi
1 year ago
Non vedo il tasto upload
Marina Baciocchi
1 year ago
come si carica immagine evento ?? non riesco
Fabio Battipaglia
1 year ago
Ho inviato diverse e-mail di pagamento tramite bonifico rinnovo premium il 4 ottobre 2019 ( e inserito dati pagamento nel vostro sito) e invece di continuare me lo avete tolto. Non ho avuto nessun riscontro o spiegazione del disservizio.
Dario Papi
1 year ago
Seems that writing here has helped. One day later my membership has been activated. Despite all the trouble, thank you!
Dario Papi
1 year ago
Wow, seems I am not the only one. I pay 25 € to prolong my membership and nothing happens. I write several e-mails to the Celeste Info Adress as well as to Steven Music, and I receive no replies. You took my money, and I don't get anything for it. This is a fraud. Everything worked well for many years, and now it seems that nobody cares anymore. This site is dead to me.
Marina Schreckling
1 year ago
If i add an event it is not possible to upload a picture. There is no upload button anymore????
lucia leopardi
1 year ago
BUONASERA VORREI SAPERE PERCHE'NESSUNO RISPONDE ALLE LETTERE INVIA...........SEMBRA DI SCRIVERE A DEI FANTASMI!! IO HO INVIATO VARIE COMUNICAZIONI PERCHE' AVENDO PAGATO TRAMITE BONIFICO IL 26/4/2019 A TUTT'OGGI NON RIESCO A POSTARE NULLA E MI SI RICHIEDE IL PAGAMENTO. HO SCRITTO ANCHE X 3 VOLTE A STEVEN MUSIC MA NIENTE NULLA E' CAMBIATO.ORA SONO VERAMENTE STANCA O MI RISPONDETE O DISDICO L'ABBONAMENTO. ORAMAI NON PIU' CORDIALI SALUTI.
LUCIA LEOPARDI
fiorentina giannotta
1 year ago
Vi ho inviato mail relative al rinnovo della mia "Membership Premium", ho pagato il bonifico in data 13 marzo 2018, ma non non vedo l'attivazione.
aspetto vostre