Piotr was born in Bytom, Poland in 1986.
He began to photograph when he was 17 years old as autodidact. After few years of experimentation he decided to undertake career path of professional photographer.
He moves in Italy in 2008. In 2009 starts to work as photo assistant in Milan and to develop his own creative research and style. Now he lives and works as photographer in Milan and Padua.
Piotr focuses his research on concepts of identity and movement in his personal research he often employs abstraction techniques, long exposure and studio mixed lighting.
He participated in divers photography and art prizes being selected for several national and international group exhibitions and wining the M. H. Kellicut Award during international festival of photography in California.
• San Francisco Bay Photo Festival 2019, August 2019
• Il filo rosso, Florence, November 2018
• Urban Prize, Trieste Airport, September 2018
• San Francisco Bay Photo Festival 2018, August 2018
• Immagina, Spazio San Giorgio, Bologna, October 2012
• Street View, Spazio San Giorgio, Bologna, May 2012
• Premio Scamozzi 2011, Vicenza, October 2011
• Art Time Venezia, Studio Arti Carapostol, September 2011
• Kellicutt International Photo Show, Coastal Arts League, Half Moon Bay, California, July 2011
• Milano Arte Giovane - MAG Prize, SpazioArti, Milan, June 2011
• The Renaissance Photography Prize 2011, Mall Galleries, London, March 2011
Urban Prize, Semifinalist, 2019
San Francisco Bay International Photo Show - Silver Medal and Gallery Prize, 2019
San Francisco Bay International Photo Show - Gold Medal , 2018
Motif Collective – Sunrise, Shortlisted, Jun 2018
Selected for exhibition - Urban Prize, Trieste Airport, September 2018
First place at Kellicutt International Photo Show, Half Moon Bay, California, July 2011
Selected for exhibition - The Renaissance Photography Prize 2011, Mall Galleries, London, March 2011