Piotr Trojanowski was born in Bytom, Poland in 1986.
Personal research has led him to develop a unique type of photography which blends different forms of expression in itself without renouncing the figurative elements of the image. The images are reinvented through the juxtaposition and layering of symbolic signs that evoke visions of a painting.
• Premio Scamozzi 2011, Vicenza, October 2011
• Art Time Venezia 2011, Studio Arti Carapostol, September 2011
• Kellicutt International Photo Show, Coastal Arts League, Half Moon Bay, California, July 2011
• Milano Arte Giovane - MAG Prize 2011, SpazioArti, Milan, June 2011
• The Renaissance Photography Prize 2011, Mall Galleries, London, March 2011
• First place at Kellicutt International Photo Show, Half Moon Bay, California, July 2011
Since 2011 is a member of ArtVisual, italian association of fine art photographers.