“ARTISTI ITALIANI - arti visive e promozione"
is an organization founded in 2010 by Benedetta Spagnuolo,
that deals with the promotion of contemporary visual arts highlighting, in particular, Italians artists working throughout the country and internationally.
"ARTISTI ITALIANI" deals with all promotional aspects and curatorial art, the web communication 'organization of exhibitions.
We believe that in the Italian and international market of contemporary art is essential to be represented by a specialist such as galleries, associations and curators who will totally take charge of management and artist promotion.
That's why our organization offers artists numerous benefits thanks to the professional and comprehensive support of its staff.
ORGANIZATION ART EVENTS
solo and group exhibitions
Event Planning and Production
Research and location management
Conception and design exhibition
Coordination and catering services for private viewing and finissage
Packing and shipping works
graphic design, printing and distribution of promotional materials
- Posters, flyers, brochures, postcards, flyers, business cards, roll-up displays
- Web catalogs and Paper
- Drafting press releases and dissemination of the press review
- Press conference
- Social media
- Social networks (facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Photo and video sharing (Flickr, Youtube, etc.)
- Publication (Issuu)
- Blogs (Lobodilattice, pencil, etc.).
- Magazines and web editorial (Exibart, Artribune, InsideArt, ArtLife, etc.)
CREATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE WEB PRODUCT FOR THE ARTIST
Sites and blogs
Social networks (facebook, twitter, etc.)